Improve and expand your 3D Printing skills.
Join Prague makers community meetup.
November 13th at 8 pm on Node5.
- Eitan Yona – Printsyst’s CMO.
- Daniel Noree – The OpenRC project inventor, will discuss how he came up with the idea of the 3D printed RC cars.
- Joel Telling – The 3D Printing Nerd will share his experience with 3D Printing.
- Joe Larson – The 3D Printing Professor will share tips on how to choose the best designs software and a funny story about 3D Printing usage that he made.
- Eitan (live session) – will talk about 3D printing and share the latest projects that had a huge impact on makers.
- Itamar Yona – Printsyst’s CEO. Itamar will speak on 3D Printing issues and new ways to solve them.
- Itamar is an Electrical Engineer with over 10 years of experience in the additive manufacturing.
- Josef Atwa Dolecek – Fillamentum CEO. Josef will speak about futuristic materials and the way it will change our projects.
During the meetup, we will have the ‘Best maker in Prague’ contest – The contest will examine 3D printing knowledge and expertise with 3D Printing. The best makers will be awarded!
The meetup will be in English.